Milton Home Staging
Milton Accredited Professional Home Staging
Sturino Team of Accredited Staging Professionals
Let Us Stage & Sell Your Home Today!
What is Staging;
Staging is the very best proven way to get top dollar for your home as you prepare it for sale.
Homes that are Staged using my techniques sell faster and for more money!
This is because Staging sets the scene throughout the house to create immediate buyer interest in your property.
This will allow us to sell your home for the highest possible price in today's market.
Remember, "The way you live in your home, and the way you market and sell your house are two different things."
Sturino Team Accredited Staging Professional 905.302.8111
Let Us Stage & Sell Your Home Today!
Accredited Staging Professional Sturino Team Serving Milton, Oakville, Mississauga, Burlington, GTA.
Home staging the art of professionally preparing a home for sale in order to help achieve the best price in the fastest time.
Rooms Redecorated specializing in preparing your home for resale by presenting your home in the best possible light to your potential buyers. Home staging before Listing & Selling for Top Dollar!
Maximizing a property's sales appeal - quickly and affordably.
Home staging is a marketing investment in selling a home. Setting the stage for a higher selling price and a faster sale, home staging transforms properties from everyday living spaces into homes that buyers can see as their own.
With its proven success rate, home staging is flourishing in real estate markets across Canada.
Recent research shows that the economic benefits of home staging are so compelling that many realtors now only list homes after they have first been staged for sale.
Your staging experience begins with a full assessment of your property and the evaluation of your home’s market appeal.
Our Experts set the scene to sell homes quickly and for top dollar!
Call Us Today 905.302.8111
Home Staging Benefits
- Staged homes show better than competing homes for sale.
- Research shows that staged homes often sell for considerably more money and in substantially less time than non-staged homes.
- Photos of staged homes look better in print and Internet advertising.
- Staged homes are recognized as properties ready to sell and are more likely to be shown.
- Staged homes are recognized by buyers as the best properties to see
We offer a comprehensive array of home staging services to cover every need. Whether it's a small condominium, a family-oriented house, a heritage estate or a new investment property, we can help maximize its appeal to a broad audience and improve our clients' ability to attract good offers, quickly.
Competing against new development show homes as well as rival listings, all types of properties - large and small, resale and new - can benefit from our home staging services.
Home staging is also the perfect solution for vacant or minimally furnished properties, adding life and interest to an otherwise sterile space and helping buyers to better realize the potential.
Do you want to sell your home as quickly as possible?
Do you want top dollar for your property?
Then consider these statistics:
- The average time of sale for a staged home is 13.9 days vs. 30.9 days for a non-staged home.
- Staged homes sell for an average of 6.9% to 10% higher than listing price.
- On average, a potential buyer’s first impression occurs within 15 seconds of entering the home.
- The average buyer walks through 24 homes over a three-month period.
- Only 10% of homebuyers can actually visualize the potential of a home.
- 74% of potential buyers begin their search on the internet.
A recent study showed that one of the four top reasons a home does not sell is due to a poor MLS photograph of the home.
Presenting your home in the best possible light offers the greatest chance for a quick and more profitable sale. Staging can make your home memorable!
Staging Your Home Can:
- Entice the buyer to come into a home that can meet their lifestyle needs and fulfill their dreams.
- Create instant buyer identification – a staged home is perceived as one that has been well-taken care of.
- Help the buyer to visualize their belongings in the home and to mentally “move-in.”
Home staging can evoke positive feelings in the potential
buyer’s mind. When emotions sell, then offers gel!
Call Us Today To Stage & Sell Your Home Quick and For Top Dollar!
Accredited Staging Professionals
Home Staging Projects
Sturino Team Accredited Professional Home Staging Serving Oakville, Milton, Burlington, Mississauga, Toronto, Vaughan, and Surrounding Areas.
Home Staging Expert Services are Based in The Halton & Peel Region, Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and surrounding areas. Including: Oakville, Milton, Burlington, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Toronto .
© Home Staging Sturino Team Designer Home Staging
all rights reserved.
Call Us Today to Stage your Home for Sale: (905) 302-8111